· Profily
· Samurai
· Survival
· Technika
· Test
· Tiskové zprávy
· Toyota
Kdo je on-line
V tuto chvíli je 301 návštěvník(ů) a 0 uživatel(ů) online.

Jste anonymní uživatel. Můžete se zdarma zaregistrovat zde
Fórum

www.offroad.cz :: Zobrazit téma - Ooooh,News Of Celebrity

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Ooooh,News Of Celebrity

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra www.offroad.cz -> Opel
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
nikitaobamal
pokročilý uživatel
pokročilý uživatel

Registrace: 18.5. 2012

PříspěvekZaslal: ne prosinec 02, 2012 4:54 pm    Předmět: Ooooh,News Of Celebrity Citovat

While Kate Middleton and her sister Pippa are constantly the focus of the paparazzi and the press, there is very little known about their brother James. Fortunately Mischa Barton, who met with James at the opening of her East London store, Mischa Barton boutique in August, was keen to put a stop to that. Adidas Jeremy Scott
PIPPA AND JAMES MIDDLETON HEAD TO ATP TENNIS FINALS
As Mischa unveiled her collection of iPhone covers for UUnique, she spoke to Marie Claire online about how lovely it was to have the royal relative support her this summer.
She said: ‘James is really nice, he was fantastic and did the cupcakes [for the launch party]. They [James and his girlfriend Alejandra Welsh Pena] were really lovely people to know. It was great to have them there.’ Adidas jeremy scott wings
KATE MIDDLETON RECYELES L.K.BENNETT COAT FOR RUGBY MATCH
Of course we had to ask the actress and designer if he chose any clothing for his sisters at the shop, although Mischa would only hint at this telling us: ‘He did pick stuff up, I don’t know if it was specifically for Kate or for Pippa though.’
Fresh from her store opening in Spitalfields market, Mischa returned to designing this month, this time teaming up with UUnique to liven up technology and create her own collection of phone covers.
Speaking of this new venture she told us: ‘It was really fun and it’s no secret that I love accessories. I designed the logo for the phones covers and there’s leather, embroidery and lost of fun in these functional covers. You can match them to your outfit!’ Adidas jeremy scott wings 2.0
We wonder if she’ll send one to the Duchess…
Kate Middleton is refusing to take a break this week as she added another engagement to her already-full calendar and spent today visiting her former prep school in Berkshire. And she paid homage to the school’s tartan uniform with her own take on the look, with a green Alexander McQueen coat.
KATE MIDDLETON’S NEW HAIR GETS APPROVAL FROM THE PUBLIC
Young pupils at St Andrew’s School in Pangbourne stood in line to greet the Duchess of Cambridge and she appeared delighted to be chatting with them. Kate blended in perfectly with her blue and green tartan that matched the school uniform of a green blazer and tights and a kilt for female pupils.
And the uniform wasn’t the only nostalgic part of Kate’s visit, her former Deputy Head teacher, Richard Hudson who still works at the school remembers the royal saying: ‘She [Kate Middleton] held our record for the high jump... for about 20 years she's had that. She was very hard working, very polite and friendly, [and] very kind to the younger children.’ Adidas Jeremy Scott bones
KATE MIDDLETON ‘NOT SURE’ ABOUT NEW HAIR
Kate spent nine years at the school and revealed today she was nicknamed Squeak after one of the guinea pigs resident there. She confessed to the moniker during a short speech and stressed how she’d ‘adored’ her time there.
On opening a new Astroturf hockey pitch Kate gave her speech saying:
'It is such a treat l to be back here at St Andrew’s. I absolutely loved my time here; they were some of my happiest years, which makes it so incredibly special to be here today.
'In fact, I enjoyed it so much that when I had to leave, I told my mother that I was going to come back to be a teacher. While that didn’t quite happen, I was thrilled to have been asked back today on St. Andrew's Day.’
And we're pretty sure the school were thrilled to have her there!
Having your own fragrance isn’t as simple as it sounds and it’s not always the obvious celebs that sell the most bottles. Any A-list thinking of launching their own scents should take note. Adidas Jeremy Scott leopard
GET INVOLVED
The more a celeb has had to do with the project, the better. Gaga came up with the whole concept of her debut fragrance, Fame, in particular the original concept of the black liquid. Mind you, you’re right to be overruled sometimes, (her first idea was to have the formula as a mix of blood and semen. Blargh!)
SELL YOURSELF
Nicki Minaj is set to launch her first fragrance and the bottle design couldn’t be more her. “When my Barbz think about my signature style, the pink wig always comes to mind. So, having the bottle adorned by a pink wig was always my ideal vision for the bottle.” What better way to remind fans who the fragrance belongs to than encasing it in your own head? cheap adidas jeremy scott
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
Taylor Swift smashed it when she launched her Wonderstruck fragrance, giving fans a real insight into her life. ‘We got the inspiration from my apartment. I took the creators there so they could get a feel for the different textures and what I like. I showed all these old antique bottles that I have and I love to collect ornate birdcages. My lucky number is 13 so it was important to me to have this on my first ever fragrance. The outer packing was inspired by different fabrics I’ve collected whilst touring around the world’.
ACTRESSES NEED NOT APPLY
Sorry guys but if Jennifer Aniston can’t make it work, no one can. Her debut fragrance named simply, Jennifer Aniston, caused a media frenzy upon launch and then promptly sizzled out. Apparently playing different characters stops your true personality from coming through and fans don’t know what they’re buying into. Who knew? Adidas jeremy scott 2013
KNOW YOUR MARKET
Which celebrity has launched the most fragrances? Why Antonio Banderas of course! Number one in South America, the sexy Spaniard has launched a whopping 34 fragrances over the past fifteen years – and you thought he was just the voice of a cat in fancy boots! http://www.adidasjeremyscott2013s.com
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra www.offroad.cz -> Opel Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: