· Profily
· Samurai
· Survival
· Technika
· Test
· Tiskové zprávy
· Toyota
Kdo je on-line
V tuto chvíli je 303 návštěvník(ů) a 0 uživatel(ů) online.

Jste anonymní uživatel. Můžete se zdarma zaregistrovat zde
Fórum

www.offroad.cz :: Zobrazit téma - Some Celebrity News You Would Interested

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Some Celebrity News You Would Interested

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra www.offroad.cz -> Opel
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
nikitaobamal
pokročilý uživatel
pokročilý uživatel

Registrace: 18.5. 2012

PříspěvekZaslal: út listopad 13, 2012 11:49 am    Předmět: Some Celebrity News You Would Interested Citovat

The Victoria's Secret models let their hair down at the fashion show's after party by dancing the night away and scoffing burgers.
After months of gruelling workout regimes and careful dieting in preparation for their annual fashion show, the Victoria's Secret models had only one thing on their mind last night - letting go. new balance 420
After strutting their stuff down the runway at the annual fashion show, the gorgeous girls headed to Lavo NYC for the official after party, where they threw some shapes on the dancefloor and got stuck into some good grub.
As Angels Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Shanina Shaik, Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevingne partied away, Lily Aldridge tucked into some burgers.
Lily had previously told Us Weekly what she was most looking forward to after the fashion show: 'I'm going to meet my husband in the bar and have a glass of wine and a whole burger. It can't come fast enough!' new balance 993
True to her word, the super-slim model and wife of Kings of Leon's Caleb Followill, who only gave birth to her first child Dixie less than five months ago, shared a photo of six sliders and a side of french fries on her Instagram.
Nicole Scherzinger may have been dating British Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton since 2010, but she has revealed they won't be having children any time soon.
In an exclusive interview for Marie Claire's December issue, the X Factor beauty spilled the beans on her plans for the future, explaining we probably won't be hearing the pitter-patter of tiny Scherzinger-Hamilton feet for another five years.
'I’m not getting any younger,' Nicole told us, after striking a pose for our sizzling December cover shoot.
'I don’t want to have kids now, though. When I’m a mum, I’m not going to be one of those mums who has nannies. cheap new balance shoes
'Actually, I might have nannies – never say never – but I’m not having someone else raise my kids.
'I think five years might be a good time to look at having children, but I think whenever it’s meant to happen is when it will happen.
'I see lots of women having beautiful children later in life now. And, if not, just freeze your eggs.'
The full interview with Nicole Scherzinger is in Marie Claire's December issue, on newsstands from Thursday, 8 November.
Kristen Stewart channelled the vamp look last night at the latest screening of her new film, On The Road, in a sexy black leather dress.
The actress went for a far more edgy look than we're used to, choosing a long-sleeved two-tone dress with a figure-hugging leather body by New York-based label A.L.C. for the movie's showing at the Dolby 88 Screening Room in NYC. new balance mr890
The Twilight star, who favours skinny jeans, white pumps and slouchy T-shirts on off-duty days, sexed up her look even further by accessoring the leather dress with a pair of glossy black heels by Barbara Bui, slicking back her tousled hair into a half-up half-down style, and wearing dramatic smoky eye make-up.
Kristen was joined by On The Road co-star Garrett Hedlund and the film's Brazilian director Walter Salles at the screening, which comes in the midst of a publicity whirlwind for the actress as she promotes both this movie and the upcoming Twilight Saga finale, which also stars on/off boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
A nude portrait of a pregnant Sienna Miller has been unveiled by British artist Jonathan Yeo.
The painting, which was done just weeks before Sienna gave birth to her daughter, Marlowe, will be shown at Yeo's (I've Got You) Under My Skin exhibition in Berlin. new balance 576
'This portrait of Sienna was painted a few weeks before the birth of her baby Marlowe and is part of a series of pictures of her which I plan to exhibit next year,' wrote Yeo in the catalogue which accompanies the show.
'It is a tribute to her courage and self-confidence that she agreed to sit for this. I can think of many figures whose public currency in part revolves around their appearance who would prefer to hide themselves away for nine months.'
The portrait will feature alongside a series of works dedicated to the 'contemporary obsession' with plastic surgery, for which Yeo spent 18 months observing cosmetic surgery patients in the UK and US for inspiration. new balance 996
'I wanted an image that epitomised the human body in its most naturally beautiful state to make the sharpest possible contrast with my other paintings in this exhibition, which document patients undergoing cosmetic surgery in a bid to help them conform to societal notions of beauty.'
http://www.cheapnewbalancet.com
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra www.offroad.cz -> Opel Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: