· Profily
· Samurai
· Survival
· Technika
· Test
· Tiskové zprávy
· Toyota
Kdo je on-line
V tuto chvíli je 264 návštěvník(ů) a 0 uživatel(ů) online.

Jste anonymní uživatel. Můžete se zdarma zaregistrovat zde
Fórum

www.offroad.cz :: Zobrazit téma - Fashion Celebrity News

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Fashion Celebrity News

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra www.offroad.cz -> Opel
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
nikitaobamal
pokročilý uživatel
pokročilý uživatel

Registrace: 18.5. 2012

PříspěvekZaslal: st listopad 21, 2012 4:03 pm    Předmět: Fashion Celebrity News Citovat

Cheryl Cole's 'Access All Areas' show is due to air on ITV2 at 9pm tonight, and the Girls Aloud star is already cringing about what awaits.
Fresh from her performance with Girls Aloud at last night's Royal Variety Show, Cheryl began to discuss the programme on her Twitter page today, revealing how she at times forgot she was even being filmed.
She said: "My Access All Areas behind the scenes tour documentary is on tonight 9 on Itv2 !! Who'll be watching ??? #AAA. I literally had a friend of mine filming so that i would not feel like i had a 'camera crew' in my way and at times forgot myself. new balance 993
"I have since regretted this decision at the number of times i cringed watching it lolololol.
"Oh well.. It is def Access All Areas. Up close personal and RAW hahaha." (sic)
It's the first time EVER we'll see her discuss her new boyfriend Tre Holloway. And judging by the preview clips, we get to see them looking pretty cosy backstage at her A Million Lights tour.
In a clip from the show, she says: "Tre is a dancer and he is my boyfriend. And the rest you can figure out for yourself.
"There is a presence with Tre, he gives 100 percent on that stage every single time. He doesn't know any other percentage. There is a stronger connection and a chemistry you wouldn't have with any other dancer.
"To have that relationship is rare, to be able to have it with you and share those moments is pretty special actually." new balance 420
Made In Chelsea's Louise Thompson has teamed up with Topman Generation to help the brand celebrate its 1st birthday - and the pictures are enough to bring Andy Jordan out in a cold sweat.
Louise has vamped up her image for the gorgeous snaps, but her body isn't the only thing she's laid bare. Read what she has to say about Spencer's style, and who she thinks is the vainest boy on set...
Hi, Louise! How has the SW3 look changed since the show started?
We all pride ourselves on our appearances more. I think our wardrobes have all increased tenfold, with fashion blogs as proof - check out Proudlock and Rosie's as examples. I used to just wear my favourite pieces over again, but now I hate wearing the same garment twice.
I like to play dress up and be more experimental and I wear a lot of accessories. I hate to look boring and I don't think you can look boring if you go overboard with accessories. cheap new balance shoes
You're studying in Scotland, which is cold - how do you stay cosy and stylish?
I own a lot of coats. They're the staple of any Edinburgh wardrobe as you rarely get to show off anything you wear underneath. Expensive coats are worth it but I'm partial to a faux fur collar as long as the rest of your outfit isn't tacky. I love knitted jumpers and this season I'm a big fan of geometric prints or anything with bold colours. I also like wearing big boyfriend jumpers too, because they're the warmest.
Which of the Made In Chelsea boys would you most like to re-style?
Richard. I don't really think he has a style, so that could be improved. It's nice when someone's style reflects their personality but he wears too eclectic a mixture of things, it's undefinable.
Which MIC boy is getting it right? Who would you let dress you up for a night out?
Proudlock always gets it right. His outfits stand out from the others without being too garish. And I know for fact that he has good taste in women's clothes too. new balance mr890
Do you think you could ever love someone with a terrible dress sense?
I've had several boyfriends and none of them have dressed badly. Of course I could love someone with sh*t dress sense, but its unlikely that we'd end up together in the first place... I'm attracted to people who stand out from the crowd and this is usually down to an outfit. If I went out with someone who dressed badly I would have to interfere.
Who is vainest - Andy, Spencer or Jamie?
I think they're all vain. But in a good way. Spencer told me that he has dreams about his teeth falling out every night and that its because of vanity!
Christmas jumpers are our guilty pleasure when it comes to winter.
And this year a bunch of celebs are getting in on the act, too - and it's all for a good cause. Myleene Klass, Mark Wright and a load of other famous faces are sporting their best festive woolies for Save The Children's Christmas Jumper Day on 14th December.
Yep, that's right, there's a WHOLE DAY dedicated to wearing Christmas jumpers. We're so excited! new balance 576
The charity is asking for people to wear their winter warmers for the day in exchange for a £1 donation to Save The Children and "make the world better with a sweater".
(We want to hug whoever came up with that).
All the money raised will help save the lives of the world's most vulnerable children with the likes of mosquito nets and vaccines.
Myleene says: "Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper Day is the perfect excuse to wear your festive woolly with pride, whilst helping to save children’s lives.
"I’ve visited Save the Children’s work in Bangladesh so know just how far your donated £1 can go. I’ll be buying crazy knits for my friends and family to ensure they are all taking part on December 14th."
If it's good enough for Myleene, Mark, Erin O'Connor and Lisa Snowdon, it's certainly good enough for us.
Pregnant Fearne Cotton has been reunited with her best friend, The X Factor's Kye Sones. Kye, who was evicted from the ITV1 talent show three weeks ago, shared this gorgeous snap of himself cradling Fearne's bump as the pair hung out in London. new balance 996
Fearne and Kye have been friends since they were teenagers. The Radio 1 presenter and her boyfriend Jesse Wood were supporting Kye heavily on Twitter throughout his X Factor stint, but now he's free from the show, it looks like Fearne is lining Kye up for some showbiz babysitting duties.
Kye tweeted the snap with the caption: "Reunited with my Bestie and the bump! @fearnecotton Smile x" (sic)
SO cute.
Fearne hasn't got long to go now - in fact, it's thought her baby is due early next year. And while she's denied she knows what she's having, one thing's certain, this little tot is going to have some VERY cool showbiz aunties and uncles.
http://www.cheapnewbalancet.com
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
huihui
návštěvník

Registrace: 27.8. 2013

PříspěvekZaslal: st srpen 28, 2013 5:16 am    Předmět: Citovat

Till 1992, it received acclamation as one of the mystic oceanic fragrance with freshness and everlasting smell. Ladies drool more than to get the glimpse of them wearing this fragrance and woo their enjoy. Prime notes in escape calvin klein inducts apricot, marigold, apple, lemon, blackcurrant, litchi, mandarin, orange, chamopmile, and ylang-ylang.

Calvin klein underwear women , Preferred and well established designer brands just like Calvin Klein has a wide range of perfumes having a number of fragrances.

Calvin klein underwear outlet ,We have the best brands with all the perfect cost.

Calvin klein ireland , Surely, females love it as they're receiving all the beauty and scent they preferred for.

Calvin klein underwear nz , You don't even must feel twice whereas opting for these brands as they extremely reputed, well known and planet renowned for their creations.

Calvin klein underwear nz , You should browse our store for JM Koton Grey / White Jockstraps.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra www.offroad.cz -> Opel Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: